This anxiety and panic attacks are taking over my life. Does anyone know of self help? Xanax (alprazolam) does not help it. I want to beat this on my own wo meds

Self help. Talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine ; alcohol (or moderate). Try qi gong, tai chi, acupuncture, acupressure, homeopathy, meditation, yoga, exercise program, deep breathing exercises or progressive muscle relaxation. Please don't give up >.
ClinicalPsychologist. Cognitive behavior therapy by psychologist. Behavior modification. Life-style counseling. Progressive relaxation. Guided imagery. Hypnosis (my favorite) biofeedback rec. See a clinical psychologist.
I'ma big fan of that. Hi, a lot of anxiety and panic depends upon what's triggering these feelings. One thing that patients have found helpful is paying close attention to precipitating factors, slow breathing during the anxiety, and attention to their thoughts in order to control the feelings. Keeping in mind that thoughts often =feelings, and that feelings do not=catastrophe. There's more, but i hope this helps.