What can I do sex wise while my partner lives far how do I please my self and improve my self ?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Sex when partner awa
You can have phone sex with and without masterbation, and if you feel thats not for you then you keep yourself busy in other activities and hope to be with him/her soon.

In brief: Sex when partner awa
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: Use Your Imagination
Depending upon your own emotional, spiritual, and religious beliefs, you and your partner can enjoy sexual pleasure even at at a distance.
Telephone sex, skype, webcams and facetime all provide a forum for mutual satisfaction. There are "sex" toys which one can use to pleasure themselves. Simple masturbation is available. Abstinence may give you a sense of pleasure and self improvement.

In brief: Use Your Imagination
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Peter Kurzweil