Why do I have so much pain when I get my period so bad I don't wanna go anywhere and only on for two days help ?

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
In brief: See your ob
This is a very tough thing to tell you exactly what would be going on over the internet.
You should not have to live your life around your periods, so seek attention.

In brief: See your ob
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Cornelia Franz
I have had wonderful experience with acupuncture and Chinese Medicine regulating hormone imbalances. You may find that altering your diet to include more omega three fatty acids will help. They decrease the inflammatory response.. Cramp bark and Vitex are two herbs that help as well. Dr G is right...you do not have to be slave to your period..
Dr. Ray Tidman
In brief: Seek help.
You may first try a full dose of any NSAID (eg motrin, naprosin), being careful to load up in two days before the start of a period.
Be aware of an GI distress on these meds.

In brief: Seek help.
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Adam Levy