Breathlessness after light activity, bloated/stomach cramps, gassy, sweating, tiredness, pain in shoulders, neck, arms, head, throat pain. Any idea?

Dr. John Tang
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Food allergy, mold

The first step you will need to do is treat your gut - GI tract.
Most of these symptoms stem from here. You likely have a food allergy to 1 or more foods. Gluten or dairy are the most likely. I wrote a blog on my website www.Rejuvemedical.Com about gluten sensitivity though it can apply to any food. You will need to take a good quality probiotic and some digestive enzymes.Another poss is mold.

In brief: Food allergy, mold

Dr. Marsha Davis