Can anemia due to colon cancer cause fast heart beat sometime. How long it takes to recover? Can I live longer after cancer treatment?

Yes Anemia does. Low hemoglobin(hb), commonly called anemia, does increase the heart rate. Mild anemia(hb of 10 gm) causes modest increase but more severe anemia(hb of.
Absolutely. Anemia can cause rapid heart rate, low blood pressure, fatigue, dizzyness, if you are being treated for colon cancer i recommend you discuss these symptoms with your treating physician. Often you will live longer after cancer treatment, the reason we treat cancer is both to extend life and improve quality of life compared to no treatment.