I'm feeling light headed, dizzy and am having trouble focusing my eyes. Could my anemia be causing this?

Possibly. Many things can cause this. You should discuss with your primary care doctor if these are new, progressing symptoms.
Yes and maybe. This depends on your degree of anemia. Other causes need to be evaluated. I would strongly suggest you get evaluated further by a health care professional.
Anemia possible. Severe anemia can cause dizziness and vision changes so it is best to get checked. Other causes of these symptoms run the gamut of neurological, cardiac and vestibular (balance) disorders.