I keep telling mt doctor about pain in my bones.But she's not doin anything about it. I'm struggling wi everyday life i'm in so much pain ?

Dr. John Hanna

In brief: Vitamin D or calcium

When i see a patient who complains specifically of bone pain my first concern is that we are dealing with something that may pe affecting the entire body.
The essential elements of bone metabolism involve calcium and vitamin d. I start with assesing a patient's calcium level. If the level of the calcium is elevated then we need to make sure that there is not a problem with the parathyroid gland.

In brief: Vitamin D or calcium

Dr. John Hanna
Dr. John Hanna
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Pain

I'm not sure there is a simple answer. I would consider changing doctors or obtaining a second opinion with a pain management specialist.
Generalized "pain in the bones" will necessitate more information and perhaps more of a workup.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Adam Levy