How do I get diognosed and treated for social anxiety and depression when I'm too scared to go see a doctor I know i'll be an emotional wreck?

Go with someone.. It seems that this is a difficult/scary task for you to see a doc/therapist etc...But it is probably the best way you will be properly diagnosed and treated/monitored. I would suggest talking a family member/friend who can come to the doctor with you..This may ease your anxiety..Try some otc calming tea such as valerian, camomille, and possibly st. John's wort which may help. Best of luck to you.
Bring a feiend. Find a physician that allows you to bring someone you feel comfortable and safe with to the appointment.