I had my period a week and a half ago and not on birth control..Can I get pregnant using the pull out method?

Dr. Charles Owen
Emergency Medicine
10 days from your last cycle is the time of greatest chance of getting pregnant.
Assuming regular cycles of 26 to 30 days, it is possible for you to get pregnant for the 21 to 23 days from the start of your last cycle. The middle to end of this time (8 to 19 days) is your most fertile period, but with sperm living up to 7 days in the vagina the only 'safe' time is the last week before your period.

Dr. Charles Owen
Dr. Charles Owen
Dr. Adam Levy