Had my gallbladder removed and still having nausea and vomiting? Had all tests done and nothing is wrong they say. What can I do? I'm miserable!

Gallbladder removal. Post cholecystectomy syndrome is a rare, but real entity. It may be manifested by symptoms similar to those prior to gallbladder removal. First, an evaluation by the surgeon and repeat tests including liver function tests, ultrasound, and ct scan. Any abnormality should be explored. An evaluation by the gastroenterologist may then be necessary as well as cycling through different nausea meds.