How can I get rid of premature ejaculation?

See doc/therapist or. This is rather common and distressing for many men, but few feel comfortable discussing it. Stop/squeez/go (stopping the action, squeez tight at base of penis when sensing the ejculate is about to happen, when better, restart action) may help a bit. I would see doc/therapist..Topical anesthetic and some oral med such as paxil/prozac can help delay the symptom..Good luck.
Behavior treatment. Premature ejaculation is a treatable problem. Consult a professional who has training in sexual problems. Treatment can involve the use of medication but usually individual behavior techniques are very effective . If therapist feels it is a couple issue, short term couple therapy is very helpful. Get treatment as it works while social isolation makes it worse.
SSRIs. Serotonin re-uptake inhibitors have been used quite successfully in dealing with premature ejaculation. There are 23 published studies documenting reasonable success between 2009-2011 on pubmed. I have used it effectively in my patients.