My gum is swollen around my wisdom teeth, difficulty swallowing, swollen lymph nodes and a slight headache.

In brief: Wisdom teeth

A common problem around wisdom teeth is an infection due to food or bacterial impaction under the gums, called pericorinitis.
However, it is impossible to know for sure without a clinical exam and x-rays. Make an appointment with your dentist or an oral surgeon.

In brief: Wisdom teeth

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein

In brief: Dental appointment

Well, it sounds to me as if you are trying to get me to think in terms of an infection around your wisdom teeth or in your wisdom teeth.
Well, you succeeded. Sounds to me as if you might have an abscess forming and should see a dentist as soon as possible. Get to brushing and flossing your teeth regularly to keep everything as clean as possible, maybe a waterpik and make that appointment.

In brief: Dental appointment

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman