My foreskin around my penis keeps on spliiting and now the skin feels different on my foreskin to the point where I cannot pull my foreskin back.?

In brief: Possible Intertrigo
It is difficult to give a definitive diagnosis based on the information you have provided.
However, as a general rule, those who are uncircumsied are more likely to develop "intertrigo", a condition where the trapped moisture underneath the foreskin predisposes the skin to yeast overgrowth and inflammation. Please consider paying a visit to your local dermatologist to evaluate for this condition.

In brief: Possible Intertrigo
Dr. Michael P. Tabibian
Dr. Michael P. Tabibian
In brief: Irritation
This sounds like it could be some form of contact dermatitis.
If you are using latex condoms you may have developed an allergy to them. There are also other possible explanations. So i would suggest you have your doctor have a look and investigate your history.

In brief: Irritation
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger