I get frequent rash on my right arm folding. When I use medications & complete the treatment course it go away & soon or later it appears again.

See your doctor. Are you treating your own rash? Have you seen a dermatologist? Often over the counter medications are effective short term but if you have a chronic skin condition may need longer course of treatment. Recommend dermatology evaluation.