Putting your phone in your bra may cause breast cancer? I use to do that years ago i stopped I have been checked since then many times and nothing

Pathology

In brief: Just not true

The claim that bras cause cancer was made up by a crackpot in the 1990s.
If cell phones caused cancer, Putin would stop using his and so would our CIA.

In brief: Just not true

Dr. Joel Kahn
Emergency Medicine

In brief: No

There is no proof or medical documentation that the electromagnetic fields from a cell phone can cause cancer.
However, nothing is definite regarding possible long-term effects.

In brief: No

Dr. Joel Kahn
Dr. Joel Kahn
Dr. Marc Neff
Surgery

In brief: Breast cancer

To my knowledge, I have never seen any convincing data that a cellphone has been related to breast cancer.
A variety of risk factors have been identified including smoking, age of menarche, number pregnancies/ deliveries, breast feeding, family history, prior radiation, prior breast cancer. I don't think there is much to worry about from your cellphone.

In brief: Breast cancer

Dr. Marc Neff
Dr. Marc Neff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham