Low haptoglobin <10. Hematologist ran my blood bc of anemia and never mentioned this lab level. Ldh of 207. I'm exhausted and have no physical stamina?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Not clear

It is not clear what your diagnosis is.
Ask the hematologist to tell you your diagnosis(?Anemia) and what is the cause? Anemia does cause fatigue but only if hemoglobin(hb) level is below 10 grams. There are many causes of anemia...Blood loss, blood destruction or lack of production of blood in your bone marrow. The specialist can investigate and tell you what is the cause in your case.

In brief: Not clear

It is not clear what your diagnosis is.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil