Where do I get a hair transplant from for my receding line and how much will it cost ?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Specialist
See an individual with extensive experience and good aesthetic judgment.
The number iss important and will effect the overall costs but bigger is not always immediately better as excessive grafting, overpacking, and swelling can compromise graft survival.Z.

In brief: Specialist
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Hair Transplant
You should seek consultation from a hair transplant specialist.
You can look for a specialist in your area at the international society of hair replacement surgeons (ishrs). Cost is approximately between $3-8 per graft.

In brief: Hair Transplant
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Back,sides of head
Hair is removed from areas that are genetically resistant to hair loss and moved to front.
A large micrograft session will cost about 4-5, 000. Depending on area to be covered and donor area 2-3 sessions amy e necessary for a good result.

In brief: Back,sides of head
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
In brief: See below
Moseley hair center. I believe the cost is high.
Propecia may help.This med is topical and any physician can write a prescription for it.

In brief: See below
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz