How to treat dry skin on your hands?

In brief: Dry skin

Avoid lengthy showers w hot water (warm is better).
Oil-based moisturizers hydrate skin. Moisturize skin often. Hydrate well – especially w water. Eat a nutritious diet. Use gentle soaps or cleansers that are unscented & hypoallergenic. Avoid deodorant soaps or other harsh soaps. Remember that you don’t have to wash entire body w soap every day. Use soap on areas that are dirty or where body

In brief: Dry skin

odor is created. Consider moisturizing masks.
Dr. William Cappaert
Ophthalmology

In brief: Vasoline and gloves

The best I've found is to lubricate the hands at night with Vasoline and then wear cotton or poly gloves over night.
Cetaphil lotion during the day. Sauve lotion is also good and non greasy

In brief: Vasoline and gloves

Dr. William Cappaert
Dr. William Cappaert