I am expereincing soreness on my left side of neck, and arm all the way to my wrist. I have not done any excercise to cause this. ?

Dr. Edward Hoffer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Pinched nerve
The most likely cause is something (a disk or bone spur) putting pressure on a nerve as it exits the spine.
You do not have to "do" anything for this to happen. A remote possibility for left-sided arm pain is heart-pain and i would recommend you see your doctor about these symptoms.

In brief: Pinched nerve
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Christopher Coller
In brief: Many possibilities
What you have is likely musculoskeletal, but there can be many reasons.
It may be that you just slept in an odd position and have a vertebrae or rib "out of place." this, or other similar things - thoracic outlet syndrome, brachial plexopathy, etc, can cause nerve irritation that can affect you all the way down the arm. Try massage or stretches with ice/heat or visit an osteopath or chiropractor.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. Eric Weisman