The bone right at my butt is hurting and hurts more when I sit what is it?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Two main possiblites

It could your tail bone i see that frequently, it heart when defecating if you costipitation, or if you other problems like hemrrhiods and other problems around that area, use sitzs bath with hot water once a day, stool softner, Motrin and air dount to set on to relief the pressure.
The other possibleity if you pain on side only could be bursisits over the ischium use the same if is not better check.

In brief: Two main possiblites

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Coccygodynia or

Tailbone pain is common.
Many possible causes, most with simple treatments. Avoid pressure on it and see your doctor.

In brief: Coccygodynia or

Tailbone pain is common.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vicken Poochikian