I have been taking penicillin for two days and have been nauseous constantly. Is the penicillin causing this and how do I treat the nausea?

Dr. Warren Jacobs

In brief: Unlikely

What are you taking the penicillin for ?

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Warren Jacobs
Dr. Warren Jacobs
Dr. Paul Diamond

In brief: ? more info needed

First, why were you prescribed penicillin in the first place? Any medication could potentially cause stomach side effects, but it could either be the medication or the underlying condition.
If it persists, talk to the doctor who prescribed it, and if it was a dentist for a tooth infection, speak to your doctor about changing it to something else, or ask dentist if it is absolutely necessary.

In brief: ? more info needed

Dr. Paul Diamond
Dr. Paul Diamond
Dr. Peter Kurzweil