My urine has a smell like body odor. Is that normal?

Dr. Michael Questell
In brief: Probably not
Body odor is caused by skin bacteria.
So, first guess is a urinary tract infection. Urine that smells like anything other than urine is due to other substances. For example, many antibiotics can be smelled in your urine as well as some foods and spices. You should have a urinalysis done at your primary care physician's office especially if the odor worsens, you develop burning, pain or fever.

In brief: Probably not
Body odor is caused by skin bacteria.
Dr. Michael Questell
Dr. Michael Questell
Dr. Sergio Vaisman
In brief: Sweatty urine ?
I don't pass up odd-ball questions.
There is no way to look this up. Bo is the result of sweat and skin flakes: in a moist, acidic, oily enviroment. Fresh urine should be sterile with a slight smell. Once it sits anything can happen. Try drinking some water with lemon juice and see what happens

In brief: Sweatty urine ?
I don't pass up odd-ball questions.
Dr. Sergio Vaisman
Dr. Sergio Vaisman