What age should u stop boiling water for infants bottle?

David Miller

In brief: No need to boil

If the water is safe for you to drink, it's safe for your baby.
I trust this water is to mix formula. Infants should not be drinking water. They get plenty of fluids from their milk.

In brief: No need to boil

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student

In brief: Try now

If you are living in an area with uncertain water quality or using untested water sources for the bottles, by all means boil.
If your homes plumbing is old and water looks funny,boil. If you have access to certified water supply, hot water for cleaning & a good bottle brush, you never need to boil at all. Spend time with baby, not doing busy work cause grandma did it that way.

In brief: Try now

Dr. Jonathan Jassey