Had sex last night and my boyfriend ejaculated in me. The next day I started bleeding and cramping. Been off birth control for 3 days. Pregnant?

Dr. Martin Fielder
In brief: No
If you just stopped using birth control (and was using it correctly beforehand), then you should be safe.
In order to get pregnant, you have to be near the time of ovulation. Typically that occrus 2 weeks after the onset of your period.

In brief: No
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: From being off BC
Your cramping and bleeding is most likely from stopping the pill, obviously you should see your gyn and he or she can do an exam , blood work and an ultrasound to rule out any other causes.
If you are worried about becoming pregnant, you can still take over the counter morning after pill like Plan B up to 3 days after unprotected sex, and you can get a prescription pill Ella (ulipristal acetate) one up to 5 days after.

In brief: From being off BC
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham