What tests can be done toconfirm gastric reflux is causing my sob? My doc narrowed down to this possibility

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: 24-hr pH Study, etc.
Reflux, or gerd, may cause sob (shortness of breath) by the acid in your stomach going all the way up your esophagus and then down your windpipe; the acid induces an asthma-like reaction in your lungs.
This can be proven by measuring the pH in your upper and lower esophagus over a 24-hr period, correlating the pH with your symptoms. Also, laryngoscopy can identify acid-effects on your vocal cords.

In brief: 24-hr pH Study, etc.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Egd
Esophagealgastroduodenoctomy (scope you esophagus, stomach and duodenum) gastrologist can look for inflamation, take biopsy, check for h pylori (a bacteria that irritated the stomach).

In brief: Egd
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Arnon Rubin