How to get rid of my chronic yeast infection?

Chronic Yeast. If you have recurrent (four or more) yeast infections per year or a chronic yeast infection simple treatments may not be adequate. Please see your physician for treatment in that situation.
Treat intestines! Recurrent vaginal yeast is usually caused by yeast overgrowth in our intestines, known as intestinal candidiasis, a common side effect of antibiotics ; hormones including birth control pills. This is treated with a low starch diet, probiotics ; antifungal drugs or herbs. See http://huff.To/15mbzao ; http://bit.Ly/1aeoabl a holistic or integrative physician can help guide your treatment.