What toothpaste should I use for a child with sensitive teeth?

In brief: See below
If the child has had a normal dental exam, there are multiple tooth pastes available for sensitive teeth, such as sensodyne.

In brief: See below
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry
In brief: Don't use any..
If you can say why your child's teeth are sensitive, then we can't blame anything in particular. Try a soft or gentle toothbrush.
Plain...Not one of the fancy expensive things they show on tv. If it might be the toothpaste you can try one of the organic pastes or just dip their toothbrush in mouthwash. It's nor what they brush with it is important that they brush.

In brief: Don't use any..
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: See the dentist.
Children rarely have sensitive teeth without a significant problem such as cavities existing.
I cannot recommend more strongly that you should take you child to the dentist for an exam. If no problems are found, ask what toothpaste they would recommend.

In brief: See the dentist.
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Cindy Juster