Is there a drug to grow taller that your doctor can prescribe?

Depends. If you are a growth hormone deficient kid, artificial growth hormone can be injected as a replacement and allow normal growth.Testing is needed to verify this and the hormone is quite expensive. If you are 39 as listed, your growth centers are closed and no medication will change that, you are done.