Should a woman with MS have a baby or not take the chance?

In brief: See below

This should be a persona decision.
If you want to have babies, there should be no reason you can't. I have female relatives with MS who have had children, and parents in my practice with ms.

In brief: See below

This should be a persona decision.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera

In brief: WHAT CHANCE?

Ms is a treatable and controllable condition in the vast majority of patients, and newer more potent medications are changing the entire field.
Pregnancy is protective, and most women have few if any issues until about 6 weeks after labor and delivery. So, if you want a baby, stop your ms dmt, get pregnant and relax. Your ms will likely be fine. Please contact your local ms society for more.

In brief: WHAT CHANCE?

Dr. Adam Levy