Greenish-yellow vaginal discharge, what to do?

See gynecologist. discolored vaginal discharge suggests that there maybe an infection that could have long-term health consequences like inability to become pregnant if not diagnosed and treated properly. Gynecologists have the tests and expertise available to diagnose and treat abnormal vaginal discharge.
It is time for . medical evaluation. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge & problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then It is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation & accurate assessment.