Ginkgo biloba, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin d3, biotin, folic acid, and fish oil, are these good to take?

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Radiology

In brief: Only...

if you are interested in giving your money away to the makers and sellers of these supplements.
These products are usually worthless for anyone on most American diets. Save your money for a gym membership and routine exercise.

In brief: Only...

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. William Jenkins
Anesthesiology

In brief: I don't

Believe if you have a healthy diet that you should take any of those supplements except the fish oil, if you're sure it doesn't contain contaminants, or folate (folic acid) if you're pregnant.

In brief: I don't

Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Throw away the fish oil.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine