I want to find out who my baby's father is without a DNA test. Can I use the old fashioned blood type testing?

In brief: Too vague

Blood type testing can certainly exclude a designated person if their blood type is incompatible with that of the child.
For example, a dad who is ab would not have a kid that was an o. But narrowing down & proving someone is by this means is unlikely.There are some companies that offer dna tests for this purpose & some states will require this method to identify dads for child support disputes.

In brief: Too vague

Dr. Richard Roberts
In summary, you can exclude a father, but not prove fatherhood.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

Not reliably. It will positively rule our certain people, but not be as specific as you need.

In brief: See below

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Shontae Buffington