I had a baby and now I have no interest in sex. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink

In brief: Tired

Your probably just very tired.
Taking care of a new baby is very difficult. When you finally have a moment to relax, all you probably want is to sleep. Don't neglect your relationship, and it will get better.

In brief: Tired

Your probably just very tired.
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Major life change.

Having a new baby is such a joyous time, we often don't expect how stressful it can be after they're born.
Parents are tired, anxious, and their "emotional energy" is now even more divided. There's nothing wrong with not being interested in sex when a new baby comes - it probably happens to everyone, at least for a short period of time. If it's persisting, please talk with your doctor!

In brief: Major life change.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Cindy Juster