2 doctors weighed in:

I accidentally swallowed mouthwash, should I be worried?

2 doctors weighed in
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Not to worry

If you swallowed just a little bit on accident then you should be fine.
Based on how your question was worded i assume that is what occurred. If you swallowed a whole bottle then you may want to call a poison control center and talk to them about it. What happens depends on what exactly was in the mouthwash.

In brief: Not to worry

If you swallowed just a little bit on accident then you should be fine.
Based on how your question was worded i assume that is what occurred. If you swallowed a whole bottle then you may want to call a poison control center and talk to them about it. What happens depends on what exactly was in the mouthwash.
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified,
7M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors