Iam 29 age male sir.My breast tip(niple) project in female breast model any medicines available in this problem without operations sir?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau

In brief: Gynecomastia

What you are describing is called gynecomastia and it might be caused by various reasons: obesity, hormonal imbalances, liver problems, medications.
You would need to be seen by your doctor and tested specifically for potential problems. The treatment depends on what is causing this symptom.

In brief: Gynecomastia

Dr. Victor Bonuel

In brief: I'd recommend u

Have urself evaluated for any hormonal condition.
Best wishes and god bless u! ttp://www.Intelihealth.Com/article/breast-problems-in-men?Hd=man.

In brief: I'd recommend u

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: No medicine

If your work up (testosterone, fsh/lh - hormones of the pituitary) are normal, what you described is an anatomical variation that can only be surgically corrected.

In brief: No medicine

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery