Im about to run out of carvdeilol 6.25 twice a day. I am using it for my vasovagal. How long can I go without it? Male, 210lb, 6'4"

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: No

Call your doctor, go to a clinic, or call a telemedicine service to get it refilled.
One day may not matter but you are at risk of beta-blocker withdrawal where your heart rate and/or blood pressure may shoot up and you may get chest pains. It's not definite but still a serious condition. Always make sure you have a minimum of 3 days of pills left and when running low, get a refill.

In brief: No

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Eric Weisman