I've been on cipro (ciprofloxacin) for 3 days for left kidney infection I'm still having a lot of left flank pain especially to touch, was told I passed a stone also?

Maybe, and may not.. Analyzing the onset, degree, duration, and interval of flank pain plus physicals with or without imaging study can almost always confidently deduce a DX of stone/colic, uti, or mucsle pain, although flank pain has been oftentimes manged with antibiotics by some. If really for kidney infection, the duration of antibiotics would be 2 weeks at least; for bladder, 3 days. Detail? Ask doc timely.