Can you get shingles if exposed to chicken pox if you already had chicken pox as a child?

Probably not. Shingles is a localized emergence of the varicella virus along a regional nerve tract from poorly understood events but likely a waning of individual immunity to the virus.Any significant varicella exposure is likely to boost immunity,rather than trigger a loss of immune protection. Anecdotal cases that suggest a link are not well documented.
Debatable. Some say no you cannot activate shingle by coming in contact with live chickenpox. Some however think you do. I don't.
That's one way. Shingles is a localized recurrence of the chickenpox you had as a child. There are probably several triggers capable of reactivating the virus and causing shingles, but one of them is reexposure to chickenpox as an adult, when your antibody level has dropped too low to fight off the new exposure. The shingles vaccine, zostavax, builds your antibody level back up to (hopefully) prevent that.