Days after oral & anal penetration with no ejaculation, i got red bumps back of throat. Went in days after STD results & strep is negative. Now what?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Live

Live.
Go about your life. These will heal. In six weeks or so do the other std tests so that you do not worry more than you have to worry. Remember sores can appear in the viral 'flu and cold' seasons without explanation; tissue can react to 'trauma' after giving a blow job and it hitting the back of the throat. You have ruled out strep, which would be my first assumption. So, you are clear.

In brief: Live

Live.
Dr. Robert Killian
If you do not have a gay doctor you can find one here: http://www.glma.org. It may be wise to have an expert in your back pocket to use for these traumatic events.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham