Can occasional accidental inhalation of baby powder cause lung cancer?

Not likely. This should not result in any long term effects. If a great deal was inhaled at once, it might interfere with breathing and cause sneezing. Long term constant exposure to powders and dust can cause pneumoconiosis, or dust in the lung, but this is seen in miners and sandblaster professions. Occasional accidental inhalation is unlikely to cause this or cancer, which mainly results from smoking.
Talc. Talc which is present in baby powder has been suspected for years to be a carcinogen though no studies have proven this suspicion except in miners who deal with talc, a one time inhalation most probably does not pose a risk.