Can I use the tanning bed right after I have my baby?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Tanning beds
One study showed that the people who had used a tanning bed, tanning booth, or sun lamp were 2.
5 times more likely to develop the squamous type of cancer while the increase of basal cancer was 1.5 times greater when compared to those without cancer. The use of tanning beds increases the incidence of melanoma by 74%. Do not start using a tanning bed or you will be sorry.

In brief: Tanning beds
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Yes,but
Yes it will not affect baby however it will age your skin long term as well over time increase your chance of developing sin cancer.
There has been an increase in melanomas in the past 10-20 years in younger women which is thought to be dueto increased use of tanning.

In brief: Yes,but
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried