Can I have one more child after I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease?

Dr. Kevin Griffiths
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Depends
Women with ckd can find it difficult in becoming pregnant and if become pregnant are at increased risks for complications such uncontrolled HTN and ecclapmsia.
What is known is that the worse your kidney disease, the more unlikely you will be able to conceive. Suggest consult with your doctor about your options.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Kevin Griffiths
Dr. Kevin Griffiths
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Yes and No
In the usa, we have one of the best medical systems in the world.
This pregnancy would be high risk and could threaten you and the baby's life. I would get several opinions before you push the limits of your renal disease. Hope this helps.

In brief: Yes and No
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Cindy Juster