Will marijuana use, using a vaporizer (no smoke or combustion) affect pancreas, liver or kidney. I under tobacco smoke does, even marijuana smoke. But vaporizing eliminates all toxins.?

No. Vaporizing merely eliminates smoke . A marijuana joint burns up to 2, 012 degrees fahrenheit (1.100 degree c) and in the process creates many harmful carcinogens. Smoke is the prime cause of lung cancer and other respiratory disorders but it doesn't eliminate all toxins.
Vaping is unknown. The issue with vaporizing (tobacco or marijuana) is the unknown of the ingredients. These are not regulated solutions and have a lot of variability in what they contain. Unless you know exactly what was put into the solution you are inhaling substances that may effect your health. Big issue here in washington state as we just legalized marijuana but still a lot of unknowns.