Hi am 22 yrs I want to reduce my breast size can u help me to reduce my breast size?

Usually need surgery. Significant breast reduction, usually requires surgery, which is generally not covered by insurance, unless you can prove that it is directly causing chronic upper back pain. Even to do that you will need spine xrays and trial of physical therapy, before most insurances will even cover plastic surgery evaluation. Even then they may not agree to cover all or any of surgery costs.