What can I expect at my baby's two month checkup?

Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Complete exam
The two month visit is an important opportunity for your pediatrician to assess how your baby is growing and starting to develop.
A complete exam is done to screen for such things as eye problems, heart murmurs, hip disorders, and improvement in neck control. Your doctor will be discuss how your baby is growing. Vaccines are typically given to prevent certain life-threatening diseases.

In brief: Complete exam
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Four months average
The average time for this to occur is at about four months of age.
Of course, there is a range of normal that can stretch from 2 months to even above six months.

In brief: Four months average
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Shontae Buffington