How can I stop my problem of snoring please advise home remedies i tried medication to finish it bt didn't help?

Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: See below

Snoring may be part of a larger disorder. It might help by maintaining an ideal body weight, avoiding caffeine, alcohol, ; nicotine.
If you have allergic rhinitis or another cause of nasal congestion, treating it can help with snoring. Nasal strips ; sleeping 7.5 to 8 hours a night can be beneficial. If a deviated nasal septum is present, fixing it can help. See a sleep dr. To evaluate you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Importantly for evaluation of sleep apnea, especially if you aso have morning headaches, daytime sleepiness, dry mouth in the mornings, night time acid reflux, and choke or gasp for air periodically at night. Hope that helps!
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology