I suffer from trichotillomania & my scalp got bald. Will it ever grow back again ? Bearing that I have iron deficiency and i can't find scalp pores !

Dr. Melissa Conner

In brief: Yes eventually

It may take some time if you are completely bald, but yes it will come back if caused by trichotillamania.
It usually grows back thin initial and may take several years to grow back the way it was before pulling. If you have anemia, it's important get started on a good diet rich in iron and b vitamins. I know a dietician would have some suggestions for you.

In brief: Yes eventually

Dr. Melissa Conner
Dr. Melissa Conner