I have acquired mild traumatic brain injury.I have complicated symptoms like: i ahve no sensation( from music especially), cognitive, memory?

In brief: Treatment

First, you will slowly improve and recover some function over the next 18-24 months.
Coping can be enhanced by multiple medications, and cognitive-behavioral speech therapies will also improve your situation. Perhaps a neurologist can supervise your rehabilitation.

In brief: Treatment

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: A neuropsychologist

Can do some testing and help you determine what type of cognitive issues you may have and provide strategies to help.
Peace and good health. Your doc or a local doctor of psychology may have a referral for you.

In brief: A neuropsychologist

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif