I feel so depressed when people tell me I can't get a job if I have a learning disorder ?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: It's not true

Charles schwab, founder of the investment firm, has quite severe learning disabilities, as do many other people who are quite successful in a wide range of fields.
Depending on the type of ld, some lines of work may be easier than others, but it need not be a barrier--and should not become an excuse.

In brief: It's not true

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Find a psychologist

And speak with them about the problems you are having finding a job.
People with learning disorders and and do find jobs. You may need some help but you can overcome this.

In brief: Find a psychologist

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Shontae Buffington