I am currently raking iron supplements for iron anemia. It feels like they are not working! I am still feeling extremely fatigued what should I do?!

See your Dr. ASAP,, If you've been taking these supplements and are still very fatigued, you should see your doctor asap. You may be taking too much or have something else going on. You also mentioned having difficulty breathing, for which you should also see your doctor right away. Whatever it is you must see your doctor fast for a complete work-up. Good luck.
? Absorption problem. If you were diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia and prescribed iron, then there should be an absorption problem. Some forms of iron preparations are better absorbed than others. If you don't get better with change of other form of iron supplement , then may need to look for intravenous replacement. Please see a doctor to discuss the options.